Friday, June 28, 2013

instafriday



 i’m linking up my phone pics from the last few weeks with jeannet. 

i haven't blogged in about 6 months and have really missed it, time passes by so fast and i do really like having a central place with all my pictures.  it has certainly been a hard week and i'm working very hard on being thankful and focusing on the gifts in my life rather than the losses. i am so very thankful for my husband who understands me and has my back at all times. i can't imagine going through life without him by my side. i love you mr sitompul.
i am posting pics from the last six months, but trying to limit them.


a morning walk with my love in redwood valley


we love olive market, any restaurant that is dog friendly is now a fave of ours

the sonoma gran fondo. hendra was really sick but he still did amazing. he impresses me every time he climbs on his bike. matt and randy got to ride as well, they all had a lot of fun!

so very thankful for my friend and very close neighboor.


sitting properly in downtown redlands.
san diego gran fondo trip 2013. we stayed in the hilton right on the water. i loved the decor. our room was perfect, it was quite chilly so i spent most of the time in our room while hendra was biking. we slept with the door open every night just to hear the soothing sounds of the ocean. it was a very peaceful weekend.


i love getting away with my husband. we always have a such and great time together.


we made easter nests for everyone at work on easter sunday. they were a huge hit.


a quick trip to scottsdale to visit matt one more time before he left. we spent the morning biking all over!


someone thinks she is a gopher hunter, she will stand there as long as i let her.


a hike up mt rubidoux with my dad on father's day weekend 




the most fun shower i have ever been a part of!


peonies


if i could just create all the time, i would be a very happy happy person


these puppy eyes kill me ALL THE TIME


the view from mt rubidoux


lunch date with my love at the farm


65 invitations made, it was quite a job, but totally worth it


a palm springs gettaway with my love. a special place in our hearts<3


our hotel was a good laugh, but we still had a great time
i love him.


so proud of herself


she is so cute when she gets to sit up on the furniture


we decorated for oma and opa's 60th anniversary party, a lot of work, but fun to work with this guy. he get's me.



she smiles more than any dog i know


i am officially a crazy dog lady, but i love her. she makes me smile, and laugh, and cuddles when i'm sad, and knows when i am happy. she understands me and she helped me through the last couple weeks. a very sad week and i am so thankful for amazing friends, this puppy face and my most understanding and unconditionally loving husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment