Friday, June 14, 2013

A Shower For Patti Lou


This was a super special day for a very special person. My favorite shower yet and I felt so blessed to be a part of the planning and decorating. This is my love. I eat, sleep, dream party decor. This was extra special to me because I got to plan with my best friend Ayme who has and still does "understand" me. We had a blast. Dear Mirna put up with our sarcastic remarks and crazy thoughts. Mirna is a saint! Her home is amazing and I had such a fun time working with her. Thank you Ayme and Mirna for including me.


I'm not going to say much because I have way too many photos to post, but I have to say that Patti Lou was the perfect bride. It was so delightful to get to do this for her. She deserves the moon and I love her to death. Everyone that knows Patti adores her. It was evident in the love and details put into this evening for her. by so many.  Patti is the most easy going, lovable, positive person and we wanted the shower to reflect her and be a comfortable, beautiful place to party. 

We must give credit where it is due and the bulk of our ideas came for the lovely (my most favorite blogger) Emily.






















 The food was AMAZING. Everything homemade by women who love miss Patti Lou!









The two hosts with our bride! Beautiful women.


The desserts were crazy delish.
 

Love.
 



I couldn't resist this pic;)


10:30pm, the shower decor taken down and our cars loaded, ready to drive home and crawl into bed and we realized we hadn't taken one photo together. Here we are. I love you Ayme!

No comments:

Post a Comment