Saturday, April 28, 2012

Blessings

I have really enjoyed One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp as well as her blog. She is such an inspiration. Her outlook on life is so amazing. I have started trying to write down at least 10 things that I am thankful for in my worship journal every day. Some days, when I am having a particularly bad day I try to focus on what I am blessed with, and have found that it always usually makes me feel better and more grateful for everyone/thing in my life.

I was thinking today at work about what I was thankful for and have decided to record it on my blog. That way I can look back at it for forever.

Blessings:
1 A job that keeps me humble
2 My husband who gets up with me everyday that I work and makes my lunch/coffee and sometimes goes to Starbucks for a venti to get me through the day.
3 For hot showers
4 That my parents landed safely from their much needed vacation on Maui
5 That I have finally started my blog (long time coming)
6 Inspiration from other amazing bloggers
7 My brother is graduating from vet school next week
8 Fun people to work with, that will share in your bad days and venting
9 God's little children that I take care of and try to always remember that He created them and should take care of them like He would want me too
10 My husband, for all his support this last year

Seriously, isn't he adorable?! I love this man, he takes such good care of me. I am so thankful for him everyday. (This was taken last year in Laguna right after his graduation from Fullerton with his BS)

No comments:

Post a Comment