Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gratitude

I'm having a hard time today and can't seem to make it off the couch, when I do get up I find myself back on our bed. I need to get inspired! So of course I re open the computer to visit my favorite place - blog land! I have so many things to be thankful for. I really do try to focus on them. I have posted quotes all over our tiny house and put a gratitude banner on our front door and yet I still find myself focusing on the negative ie. no energy, long list of things to do, pain, messy house. Why do I let myself go there. It's pathetic, and I don't want to be that person. It's been a while since I posted a list of thanks. So today, I'm hoping this turns my day around. I want to be a positive, christian woman that focuses on the good in everyone and everyday!

*I am thankful for a friend that lives next door always up for a walk.
*I am thankful for a husband that understands and tries to help me every chance he gets.
*I am thankful for a certain pup who makes me laugh at least 10 times a day and seems to understand my every mood.
*I am thankful for a weekend away with my family.
*I am thankful that fall is coming, I love this season.
*I am thankful for coffee.
*I am thankful for blogs that inspire me to be a better person.
*I am thankful that everyday is a new day to start over.
*I am thankful that my husband loves biking and I get to go to Santa Barbara to support his hobby!
*I am thankful for baby showers.
*I am thankful for pumpkins.


Who can be ungrateful and sad with that face around. I am so lucky and thankful for my life, my family and friends, and my adorable pup! Off the couch I go to get a long list of to do's checked off. Perhaps another cup of coffee will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment