Friday, July 13, 2012

instafriday











i’m linking up my weekly phone pics with jeannett! happy weekend!



beautiful flowers from my love. pic is in horrible lighting and so much prettier in real life.



my hot date after church. love this guy in his bow ties!



i really don't have such a small head compared to my body! we rented a tandem at huntington beach, something we had on our summer checklist. we didn't really like the location, but still had a lot of fun!



after biking we ate at true food, my new favorite restaurant and they always have the yummiest water. this time it was basil and strawberries. we had both at home and i just kept refilling our pitcher. it makes drinking water absolutely fun!



another summer checklist: we spent the afternoon at the lazy river near us. had a totally wonderful afternoon. it was so relaxing and not that busy. we are totally going back next week!



drying off after the river. perfectly relaxed!


No comments:

Post a Comment